There are plenty of options when it comes to retail fixtures. You can choose from different sizes, shapes, and materials they are made of. It is important to pick the right type of store fixture so that it helps your business. Failing to do it, however, could cost you dearly.
Not all types of store fixtures will benefit your business. When choosing the right equipment there are specifics you have to consider such as the space, the type of store you have, and the products you sell. Click here to learn more from some experts in the field.
There are, however, a few types of store fixtures that are universal. Everybody who wants to get the most out of the store should own them.
Here are the 3 retail fixtures every retailer must own:
Gondola shelving is usually used for displays, promotions, and specials. The goods displayed on that type of retail fixture are sold faster compared to when they are displayed in other areas. This is the reason why everybody needs to include Gondola shelving in their stores.
Here are some of the benefits of Gondola shelving:
- Increased impulse buying.
- When put on the end of a hallway, they can pull in customers to take a look at the products, stocked in the fixtures placed in that corridor.
- It is perfect for displaying items that would otherwise be lost among the other products.
You can always use baskets, no matter what you sell. If you have smaller items, that can’t be properly displayed on the shelves, baskets can be the right solution. All you have to do is to stack them neatly.
- If you want to avoid your store to be disorganized, use baskets. You definitely want to avoid small products scattered all over your shop. This retail fixture option makes it easy for the customer to find what he is looking for. It is your job as a retailer to ensure your clients have a smooth shopping experience.
- Baskets allow you to use any given space efficiently. You can pack as many items as possible.
Banners can be used for product information, pricing, or for promotions. They can drive more buyers to your shelves. This will lead to more purchases. Banners are effective in communicating any special offers with your customers.
Here are some ideas on how to utilize this option in the best possible way:
- Focus on the one feature of the product that will attract your customer’s interest.
- The sign should be visible, without typos, and to look good.
- Make it readable. Avoid long and complicated signs.
Your store layout has to showcase your products in an optimal way. The main goal is to help customers to get what they want. Don’t ruin their shopping experience by choosing an unsuitable retail fixture. Install the right store fixtures at the right places in your store, and you will witness a major increase in customers.