Irrespective of your sex or age, you are considered a good candidate for CoolSculpting if:
- You can “pinch an inch” or a few more of your ideal weight limit.
- You have visible fat accumulation around your abdominal area and waistline, flankinner and outer thighs, and submental area, otherwise known as double chin.
- You do not suffer from Raynaud’s syndrome (a circulatory disorder)
- You do not anticipate fast results, as it could take up to two months
- You carry out regular exercise activities, eat healthy and maintain your current weight.
CoolSculpting has no effect on cellulite. This owes to the fact that cellulite is not related to the accumulation of fat but on the structural deposition on the women’s thighs, which can be treated by using radio frequency treatment. Canada MedLaser offers the best CoolSculpting procedure to help reduce body fat while making you look young and beautiful
What to expect
Make sure you create more than enough time for the procedure. Despite the fact that there is no downtime, each skin area to be treated requires an hour. Add an extra hour if you would be getting more than one area treated. Also, consider:
- Wearing loose fittings and a warm footwear to prevent cold
- Bring something that will keep you busy like a novel or magazine as the treatment procedure involves staying in a particular spot all through.
- During the procedure, there is every possibility that you’ll be left alone, the practitioner would offer you a means to reach him or her if need be.
What Results Can I Look Forward To?
Results are not instant, you can look forward to them. As mentioned earlier, the results from using cold to selectively destroy fat cells may take a while to manifest. However, few weeks after the procedure you should begin to notice changes as the fat cells condense and fat layer reduces making you appear slimmer. Results and improvements would be seen after 6 – 8 weeks of receiving treatment. Afterwards, you can discuss with your practitioner if another procedure might be needed. Most times, a single procedure is all that is needed for great and realistic results. Usually, there is a 20-30% fat reduction in most patients. This may not be considered much of a positive result but trust me, appearance-wise, it could be the difference between you fitting into those skinny jeans and you ripping the zips apart.
Are There Any Risks?
There are some factors to be conscious of prior to your procedure. Common side effects include swelling, redness and bruising but should be resolved within 3 weeks of treatment at most. Sensation may be weakened in the treated area just for a short time. CoolSculpting has been proven to offer little or no adverse effect on muscle or skin tissues, the cold is used to eliminate fat cells. After thorough testing, CoolSculpting has not been found to increase cholesterol levels too.
Does CoolSculpting Replace Liposuction?
Depending on how much fat you aim to loose, if you are looking to shed traces of fat from your waistline or stomach then CoolSculpting is ideal. For weight loss related to Obesity, pregnancy weight gain, face fat, jaw line fat and the likes, liposuction is preferable.