Winstrol – an introduction
Winstrol (with the brand name Winsol) is a prescription drug that associated with fast weight loss and reducing muscles giving you a lean and firm body. Winstrol was founded in the 1960s and first marketed by the Winthrop Laboratories for medical uses. Since then, it has been used extensively for other purposes too, like weight loss, burn fat, firming muscles and increasing stamina. Winstrol is now being used as a supplement for professional sportsmen during training sessions. Winstrol is an anabolic steroid but is FDA approved marking it as a safe and legal steroid to use. To know more about Winstrol visit the page http://steroidly.com/winstrol-weight-loss/.
Winstrol vs Clenbuterol
Winstrol and Clenbuterol are both weight losing drugs but are vastly different. Clenbuterol was initially produced to treat certain breathing condition in humans. The product is very effective in stimulating the Beta-2 receptors in the muscles and provides instant relief to the patients having trouble to breathe. The stimulating effect raises the body temperature and body’s metabolic rate increases as a result. This ultimately forces the body to burn the excess fat that helps to develop a toned body. On the other hand, Winstrol, also termed as Stanozolol, is an effective anabolic steroid. It has high potency for quick stamina building and reduces muscles. Stanozolol is also recommended by doctors commonly to treat bone disease and pituitary gland malfunction in children. Winstrol is milder than most of the steroids and hence it is a popular choice among the female athletes. The two drugs are different in dosage too. While Winstrol injection is easy to follow, Clenbuterol dosage might vary from time to time making the dosage tricky to monitor. You can get more information on Winstrol and weight loss by following the URL, http://steroidly.com/winstrol-weight-loss/ .
Winstrol – the side effects and precautions
Winstrol is a popular drug in the field of professional sports and is widely used by athletes and performers. However, as any other steroid based drug, Winstrol also has some side-effects that are listed below:
- Winstrol may aggravate cholesterol problems. People with high cholesterol levels should avoid this drug.
- A headache is a common side-effect that users of Winstrol complain about. It is advisable to consume the recommended amount of water daily to avoid this effect.
- Sleep deprivation is another common problem with Winstrol users. You should limit your caffeine intake to avoid this problem.
- Joint pains and drying out of joints is another common side effect. To lessen the impact of this, heavy lifting and bulking should be avoided while on the drug.
- Some people may face allergic reactions while on this drug.
- Sexual side effects are also common. Like other steroids, Winstrol also may give certain side-effects in women like menstrual issues, excessive hair growth, a bout of acne, change in voice etc. Men may face conditions like development of breast, lower libido etc.
To avoid these conditions you should always consult with your doctor and take proper precautions before starting to use Winstrol.