Although it is hard to believe meditation has great benefits, the practice is in good health. Learn here how good it is to practice meditation.
Some people think they will get in trance or locked themselves from reality by meditating, if you are the one who thinks so, then let me tell you is sticking your old age, because those are tales of old.
I tell you that meditation will help you to be more alert, calmer, more centered and not worry so much. It’s really nice. Meditation is good for your health.
Benefits you will get from mediation
- Be more optimistic and have better self-esteem.
- Stress, tension, anxiety and depression were decreased.
- Improves the immune system and improves your health.
- You feel more spiritual.
Positions for Meditation
You can sit up straight, lying or lotus position (sitting with legs crossed) must be comfortable without distraction. If you sit in a chair, make sure your feet are flat on the floor; place your hands on your lap, palms down; uses loose, comfortable clothing; make sure the room is well ventilated; breathing through the nose; is good to meditate in the morning and evening. If necessary meditates in the middle of the day and then at night.
How do you begin to Meditate?
– Sit comfortably.
– Close your eyes.
– Feel your body begins to relax.
– Listen to your breathing.
– If your mind starts to wander, concentrate on breathing and this will take you back.
– Try to focus on words like peace, calm, peace and love.
– It is suggested that meditation is performed for at least 20 minutes.
– As soon as you finish meditation, open your eyes and slowly begins to move.
– Getting used to meditation is needed, so be kind and patient with yourself.
The first time you meditate, concentrate on breathing. Maybe you fall asleep without realizing it, that’s a good sign, it means you’re doing fine art. Meditation is really good for you, will help you have more energy during the day, you’ll feel more optimistic, you see life differently, prospects for some things start to change for the better, will help you sleep better.
There are different types of meditation: there is one that is not guided, is the trans dental meditation, mantra meditation.
Meditation is so good, it has been known that has helped people suffering from allergies, high blood pressure, fatigue, asthma and cancer. Undoubtedly an activity to keep in mind when practicing it, because you have great advantages.