Banking jobs are the most secure and promising jobs in the employment sector of India. A number of students prefer to choose banking job as their career every year. Since banking job has become choice of many candidates, so the competition has become tough now. Apart from competition, various banks offer lots of job openings every year but a person needs to keep in mind what all they need to go for getting a job in the bank. Students usually prefer to choose bank job also because some banks invite application after a student passes class 12th as well. If you are looking to start your career with banking job, then this article would help you to know tricks to clear banking examination and also would give you glance on the latest banks jobs 2017.
Let’s have a glance on the latest bank job openings:
- Opening of Assistant Manager and Industrial workman in BRBNMPL:
There are around 57 job openings for the profile of Assistant Manager and 120 job openings for the profile of Industrial workman in Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited. To get a job in this bank, an eligible candidate needs to qualify the online written examination and face-to-face interview. The last date to apply for a job in this bank is February, 28th, 2017.
- Openings of Probationary officers in State Bank of India:
State Bank of India is one of the highly reputed banks in India. State Bank of India has opened around 2313 job openings for the profile of probationary officers that is considered as one of the good profile in the banking field. The selection process includes preliminary examination, main exam, group exercises, and personal interview. The last date to apply for this job is March 6th, 2017.
- Openings of Probationary Sr Manager and Chief Manager in Vijaya Bank:
Vijaya Bank has opened around 6 posts the post of the probationary managers, out of which 4 posts are for the probationary senior manager, 1 for the probationary senior manager in Risk Management and 1 for the post of probationary chief manager. Check the eligibility criteria and then apply on the official website of the bank. The last date for applying for these posts is March 10th, 2017.
- Openings of Officer cadre/ clerical cadre and Economist posts in Canara Bank:
Canara Bank opens around 21 posts for the profile of Officer Cadre/ clerical cadre and 1 post for the profile of Economist. For applying for the post of clerical cadre, a candidate needs to be a 12th class passed candidate and a graduate for the post of officer cadre. To apply for the Economist role, a candidate needs to have a post graduate degree in Economics. A candidate needs to submit the job application definitely by March 10th, 2017.
Some tips to crack the latest bank job examinations:
- Keep practicing last few years question papers so as to be aware of the pattern and types of questions come in examinations.
- Do practice more and more of the aptitude as almost every bank puts the questions of aptitude in a bank job examination.
- Check the syllabus and pattern of the exam.
- Since many banks allow negative marking on the wrong answer, so don’t try to attempt any question on which you have any kind of doubt.
So, if you are applying for the bank job this year, then firstly question yourself whether you are ready for the examination or not. To know more about the various latest bank jobs 2017 and the successful mantras to crack the interview, keep visiting www.ingovtjobsalert.com.