Instagram is a hub for engaging, entertaining and vibrant content. It carries a vibe that attracts people towards the platform and holds them on the website. What if we tell you, even if you can have the same vibe for your website, would that interest you? If your answer is Yes, then this article is just for you. Here we will discuss some amazing ways that you easily adapt to enhance the vibrancy and liveliness of your website using Instagram.
If someone says, “He/she is active on social media platforms.” it is more likely that they use Instagram as well. Such is the popularity of Instagram, the opening statements of this blog are some of the reasons why people usually prefer Instagram. And even you can utilize the same by opting to embed Instagram widget on the website.
Now, some of the major questions that might be troubling you must be – What is Instagram widget? And how to get them? Don’t worry; we have you covered for this. We will be explaining both of them one by one.
What is an Instagram Widget?
Instagram widgets are functional blocks on the website that allows users to showcase Instagram posts and content. You can easily get them from various tools such as social media aggregators. Social media aggregators are amazing tools that help you collect social feeds from multiple social media platforms and then display them as a unified presentation on your website. It provides a dedicated Instagram widget that enables you to collect Instagram feeds from your desired source and displays them on your website.
And now – On to your next question.
Best Tools That Helps You To Embed Instagram Widget On Website
There are ample tools that provide you the ease of embedding the Instagram widget on the website, but we have listed some of the best tools currently available on the internet for your convenience. These tools are effective and provide amazing features that add more value to the strategy.
Tagembed is a well-renowned social media aggregator that has made a name for itself in recent times. The tool helps you in collecting social media feeds from 18+ social media platforms and allows you to curate them before displaying them on the website. It provides you with the Instagram widget that you can embed on your website. It helps you in displaying Instagram feed on the website. You can use hashtags, mentions and more as the source for collecting Instagram content.
Here are some of the highlighted features that it provides:
- Customization – The tool allows you to customize the widget as per your requirements; you can change the widget’s font size, font style, and more and make it more presentable.
- Multiple themes and layouts – You have multiple themes and layouts to select from, it helps to make your website more presentable and organized.
- Moderation – The tool provides you with full authority on the widget; you can have the power to show/hide content from the feed on your website. You can choose to remove the content from the feed manually or opt for automation, where the tool automatically removes the content containing provided keywords.
- Responsive Feed – As there is ease on the internet usage, the users can access it from various types of devices. So, the users’ experience does not hinder, and the tool provides a responsive widget that adjusts itself according to any screen type.
- Automatic updates – There is no need to refresh the feed manually to get all the latest posts and content on the website. The widget will show the content as soon it uploads on the platform, keeping your website fresh and updated.
- Custom CSS, Analytics and more
Lightwidget is another tool that allows you to display Instagram content on the website using Insatgram widget. So you can select your source for aggregation and then showcase them on your website without any trouble.
- The tool allows you to integrate multiple Instagram accounts.
- Responsive widget – The widget looks great on mobile, PC, tablet or any other device capable.
- Customization helps you to personalize the widget as per your choice and showcase your artistic side.
- Custom CSS, Hashtag filtering and more.
SnapWidget is another amazing tool that provides you with the Instagram widget to showcase Instagram posts from your desired source. The tool is known for providing various layout and widget types that help you solve the purpose. Some of the amazing widget from the tool are :
- Instagram Feed
- Instagram Grid
- Instagram Popup
- Instagram Slideshow
Summing it Up
In this age of digitalization, people prefer online shopping and favor visiting a brand’s website to know about the product or make purchases. Therefore, enhancing the website visuals has become one of the important task for the business. And as we talk about enhancing visuals, images, videos, and visual-based content comes to our mind as the first thought that can provide the needed aid. So, what can be better than out very own Instagram, which is a hub for such content? So try the apps mentioned above right now, and enjoy the amazing benefits it offers.